This website is owned by FairKind Ltd and the data controller is Woo Commerce.
1. Contract execution
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
You will only be added to our newsletter mailing list to receive emails about our latest news, offers and events, if you have given us explicit consent for your email address to be stored for this purpose. You will be free to unsubscribe or adjust your preferences at any time. Our mailing lists are stored with Mailchimp who meet all requirements for GDPR and take responsibility for the protection of personal information stored on their service.
We do not use your stored address details for the purposes of postal advertising campaigns. Addresses and any other personal information provided to us when customers place online orders are stored via our secure SSL encrypted website, which operates on the Wordpress platform and is stored on UK based servers managed by Kualo ltd. Data stored about any card transactions are securely managed by PayPal and Stripe and we do not access this data for any reason unless required to do so to process refunds. Data is restricted from our viewing so do not have access to full bank card details.
All service providers we use for the operation of our website, including those stated above, are GDPR compliant and assure us that your data is held safely and securely.
2. Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We monitor traffic to our site through Google Analytics and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
3. Disclosure of personal data
It is our policy never to sell on your personal details to any other organization, this includes your name, postal or e-mail addresses and the details submitted on the order form.
We may disclose your personal data in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.